Friday, July 25, 2008

It's that time again: What people Googled to get to my blog.

Am I the only one who finds it interesting to see what people Google? Before you answer, read on:

homeless looking sweatshirt
macbook air conga line
i hate cat bumper sticker
real life size characters
if you feel you are only one human in this world
what sytle underwear am I
the shortest marriage in the world
hineys
how to put on a thong
what is organ donation and why is it used
smell like downy
this is hell and i am the devil
mylie cyrus thong
i think i love mylie cyrus
i've always wanted one of those
election year prom themes
pee my thong

5 comments:

Bar L. said...

Dang! You get the best hits ever! LOL

Anonymous said...

I believe "Pee My Thong" won for best musical in 2002.

Ashley said...

I think you must put hidden key words in your HTML or something. These are ridiculous!

The best we ever get is "dryer racks Rockland ME"

Amy Flanagan said...

I do get some weird ones. wait til next time. some great ones in the mix!

Jayar (the 2-line blogger) said...

I actually Google Scooby Doo. Found an image I liked at http://nicknackpaddywhack.wordpress.com/2008/03/27/oops-not-a-great-opening-day/
and noticed the link to you there.
SCOOBY DOO...