Monday, February 9, 2009

I don't like when people cite their "years of experience" to prove that they know they can NOT get something done. Use it to show that you can.

Goofus: I've been working here 25 years so I know that's not possible.
Gallant: Let's use what I've learned over the past 25 years to make this happen!


Anonymous said...

Tell that to the space program in the 60's or was the moon landing really filmed in a studio?
Maybe that guy said it can't be done then filmed it. or the other guy said it could and landed them on the moon.
I guess what I am trying to say is I believe that the glass is both half full as well as half empty as well as the glass is twice the size it needs to be. Anonymous #2 is back, missed you Amy

Amy Flanagan said...

Yeay, Anon #2 is back!

Rockandrollguru said...

I'm assuming these are the same people who proclaim, "That's the way we've always done it."

Amy Flanagan said...

Yes, Rockandroll!

Liz said...

Love the Highlights reference!